Jumbo Loan with Non-Occupant Co-borrower ? Yes , we do those!
We have an option for those who are lucky enough to have someone else agree to be on the loan that is not going to live in the property. Many times this is a family member, but we do not require this.
- Fully blended ratios with a non-occupant co borrower – In short we add up the income and debts of all borrowers to qualify
- No qualification debt to income ratio for the occupant – usually this is a requirement if the lender allows a co-borrower
- No requirement on an immediate family member
- No max loan amount
- Full income, down-payment, & reserves can come from the non-occupant co-borrower
- Available on 1-4 unit properties
- Owner occupied only
NOTE: Not all applicants will qualify. These Programs may have a higher interest rate, more points or more fees than other Programs requiring documentation. Minimum FICO, reserve, and other requirements apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Contact your Loan Officer for additional program guidelines, restrictions, and eligibility requirements. Rates, points, APRs and programs are subject to change at any time without notice.